Cable Layers Australia Pty. Ltd. (CLA) is a Civil Construction Company specializing in excavation and directional drilling services to the power, communications and civil works industry’s in Western Australia. The established business has brought together a broad base of industry knowledge and has maintained their major client western powers prefered vendor/contractor for 6 years running. The management, leadership team and working group are made up with many personnel holding 20+ years’ experience in the industry as well as a history of successfully delivering projects safely on time and cost effectively.
Cable Layers Australia has an extremely experienced workforce, who are able to provide the construction of all underground utilities infrastructure, including the following:
- CBD local + regional works
- Communications pipe and pit installations
- Consulting on project feasibility and budgets for construction.
- Council and Main Roads street lighting
- Customer funded projects
- HV / LV Cable Hauling up to 330kv.
- Installation of all primary equipment and substation construction.
- Interface work and changeovers.
- Major Rail crossings and Public Transport Authority works
- Pole to pillars
- Regional and remote projects
- Reinstatement and landscaping
- WPC Feeder Projects
- WPC State Underground Power Programme.
- WPC Major capital projects